4-Stage Reverse Osmosis System $55
I am the original owner of this gently used 4-stage reverse osmosis drinking water system made by Bulk Reef Supply. Includes the following:
- Frame with three filter canisters, reverse osmosis canister, flushing valve and pressure valve
- Two brand new (never opened) 2.5" x 10" - 1 Micron Purtrex Depth Sediment Filters - GE Water Technologies
- One brand new (never opened) BRS Chlorine & VOC Carbon Block Filter - 5 Micron
- One brand new (ever opened) 10" - 1 Micron MATRIKX CTO Plus Carbon Block - Matrikx
- 3.2 gal pressurized tank (I have two 20 gal tanks for sale in another ad)
- Digital TDS meter
The reverse osmosis membrane (horizontal tube at top of frame) was replaced a year ago and is good for several more years.
I operated this as a 5-stage filter using an Ominipure inline carbon block (see www.bulkreefsupply.com and I'm happy to include the one I just installed about a month ago but be advised it will be used. They are good for about a year.
I would be happy to install this system for you for a nominal service fee of approximately $50 depending on what you need done and how far away you live. I guarantee it will work perfectly, delivering water of 10 TDS or less.
Why am I selling? Because I recently upgraded to an on-demand RO system, so now this one is not necessary.
|Posted||September 28, 2021|